I have all these things that I want to blog about, need to blog about, but I’m afraid that I’m going to have to wait until I handle my business with school…… I graduate (hopefully, hopefully) on June 8th. But I hope that I can write something here before then. I want to talk about:
1) Stereotype party/diversity potluck fallout (party organizer did indeed decide to step up to me during a class break. When word got around that the two of us were supposed to attend the same diversity potluck, I heard the word “throw-down” a lot.)
2) Travels in April (Vegas and SF)
3) VOD radio show (shout out to briaryos!). You can listen to the archived podcast here. (And while I’m talking about online media, you can view a ColorsNW video podcast that I’m in here as well. Went along with the February article I talked about in this post [link to story goes to May cover story now, however]. Primary thought when viewing this video–why are they zoomed in so much on my face?? It looks huge! For anyone who saw the photo of me in the ColorsNW magazine, you’ll understand. Good grief.)
4) ACLF program that I start this weekend.
5) Looking ahead at the rest of ’07….
In the meantime, if anyone reads this and would like to make a comment about something completely superficial, I’d like to ask your opinion: What should I do to my hair when I go back to Korea this summer? A. Magic straight perm (long, straight ‘do); B. Setting perm (long curls, similar to what I have now but hopefully bouncier); C. Something else (keep in mind I won’t shave it all off–not going to rehab yet.)