- I am a Korean adoptee
- I was born in Incheon, South Korea in 1978
- I was adopted to Kansas City, MO, USA in 1979
- I’ve lived in various spots across the U.S. as well as a few stints back in Korea
- I reunited with my Korean family in 2005, and I continue to build a relationship with them
- I started this blog in the spring of 2005 during my first year of living in Korea as a returning adopted adult, and I stopped blogging regularly in late 2007 after finishing graduate school. Even though I no longer maintain this blog, I’m keeping it up as a memento for myself and for anyone who might still come across it.